Does “My 600lb Life” Pay For All The Surgeries?

TVOvermind | 2/12/2019 | Nat Berman
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/my-600-lb-life-perrio-siblings.jpg

Reality TV has definitely hit all points of the spectrum throughout the years, and in some cases, the shows make you wonder what is actually in it for the individuals who appear on the shows themselves. The same is the case for that of the cast members who reveal all on TLC’s “My 600 LB Life”. Many have wondered what the cast members of that show receive for appearing and revealing everything that is vulnerable to the world, besides getting down the a healthy and manageable weight and lifestyle. In this article, we are going to give you what we know about the show, and the ‘benefits’ that they receive for putting their lives on the small screen. Let’s dive right in.

One of the first big questions that comes to mind when looking at those that put their lives on TV is what is in it for them? For the individuals that premiere on ‘My 600 LB Life’, they start out by receiving a flat $1500 fee. This fee is referred to as the ‘appearance fee’, which is what they receive for premiering on their episode for the show. This is also, apparently, a one time fee; If their episode premieres on the channel frequently, or more than one time, they do not continue to receive any type of compensation for those extra episodes. Along with their appearance fee that they receive, it has also been revealed that the cast members on the series also receive a $2500 payout for any moving expenses that they may need to cover in order to move closer to Dr. Nowzaradan and his office, which is located in Houston, Texas. In all honesty, that moving fee does not cover much, depending on where exactly you are moving from, and the housing that you have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.
Tagged: