Casey Batchelor is engaged to boyfriend Dane Goodson

Mail Online | 2/12/2019 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/12/15/9726100-0-image-a-148_1549987185452.jpg

Casey Batchelor is reportedly engaged to her boyfriend Dane Goodson, less than a year after welcoming their first child together.

The former CBB star appeared to confirm the news when she stepped out in London on Monday night, flashing a coy smile and brandishing a diamond sparkler on her ring finger.

Star - Bling - Street - Hands - Pal

The 34-year-old star wasn't shy about showing off her new bling as she strutted along the street, holding hands with a female pal.

Casey looked the picture of happiness as she offered onlookers a glimpse of the dazzling diamond.

Clad - Silver - Top - Leggings - Brunette

Clad in a skimpy silver top and wet-look leggings, the brunette model radiated happiness as she enjoyed a night out.

Over the weekend, she shared a snap of herself appearing to toast her good news with her female friends, raising glasses of bubbly around the dinner table.

Instagram - Story - Boiler - Ring

She also uploaded an Instagram Story about her broken boiler, in which her ring could clearly be seen.

A source confirmed to MailOnline that the star is engaged.

Casey - Years - Dane - Friend - Soulmate

Casey previously admitted she can't wait to get engaged to boyfriend of two years Dane, branding him her 'best friend, soulmate and partner'.

'I didn’t think any of this would happen for me. I thought all men were just idiots, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!