What Are The ESV Scripture Journals All About?

Tim Challies | 2/12/2019 | Staff
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Challies-thumb-ESVJournals-1200x630-Blog_2.jpg

You’ve probably seen something recently about the ESV Scripture Journals. According to the publisher, they “pair the entirety of individual books of the New Testament with lightly lined blank pages opposite each page of the biblical text, allowing readers to take extended notes or record insights and prayers directly beside corresponding passages of Scripture. Individual volumes feature one book of Scripture in a thin and portable format—great for personal Bible reading and reflection, small-group study, or taking notes through a sermon series.” They’ve now released the individual volumes as well as sets for both the Old Testament and New Testament. I take a quick look at them in this video.

If you’re interested in purchasing them, you can find them at Amazon or Westminster Books.

ESV - Scripture - Journals - Set - Moment

These are ESV scripture journals. Now available in the complete set. I’m going to tell you about them in just a moment.

These are the ESV scripture journals. The complete set. I’ve got the New Testament, I’ve got the Old Testament. Now, you’re watching this video, I had to set up this video. You know, like get the camera set up and the lights. One of the things you don’t really think about is, how do you not make it look bazaar, sitting behind these two giant boxes of books being dwarfed by them. I don’t know. This probably looks crazy. But anyways, here they are, these two giant boxes. This is the complete set of journals. I’m just going to show them to you and then tell you why they might be of interest to you and how you might put them to use. So, this is the set that came out first, the New Testament. Brand new, 2019 is the Old Testament. The complete Old Testament. So, we just take this top off here and we’ve...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
Wake Up To Breaking News!