America’s Got Talent: Finalists Give Their All. Judges Bring Wild Cards.

TVOvermind | 5/31/2011 | Tiffany C. Lockhart
Click For Photo: https://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-10.51.34-PM-1024x563.png

After a month and a half of intense competition, it all comes down to twelve. Five Golden Buzzer acts will go head-to-head against five acts voted through by the superfans from all fifty states. Two acts chosen by the judges will also be in the mix as Wild Cards. It’s finals night on America’s Got Talent: The Champions!

This guy blows me away with every trick he does. Even if said tricks have been performed before. I’ve seen Shin do the close-up magic routine on another show only it’s with two female audience members and not Terry and Howie. Nevertheless, I still enjoy watching him perform and the end where the two cards ended up in Howie’s cup was nothing short of amazing. If I were one of the superfans, I’d vote for Shin to win. Hey, that rhymed.

Susan - Song - Household - Name - Got

Leave it up to Susan to sing the song that made her a household name in the Got Talent world. Granted, it didn’t sound as powerful as it did when she first sang it, but it was still moving nonetheless. Usually, when the show saves a specific act for last, it’s a hit and miss. This time, it’s definitely a hit because Susan Boyle is a true champion and a legend. So no matter what the result is next week, you will always be a champion in our hearts, Ms. Boyle.

For her final song, the Spain’s Got Talent winner performs her rendition of the Blondie classic Call Me. The glam rock version of the song included interludes of more opera vocals that made the cover more unique than ones previously heard on other singing shows over the years. It was a stellar opening to the finals of AGT: The Champions. The superfans have some hard decisions to make.

Kseniya

To be honest, Kseniya is the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!