Chrissy Teigen reveals she and John Legend may have gotten friends sick at their Grammy watch party

Mail Online | 2/11/2019 | Kevin Kayhart For Dailymail.com
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/11/21/9691252-0-image-a-28_1549922195866.jpg

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend did not attend the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, and instead opted to have a few friends over for a watch party.

Turns out, the Legend-Teigen household may have gotten them all sick.

Quarantine - Household - Model - Monday - Group

'I am declaring a quarantine on this household,' the model tweeted on Monday. 'Just a group of sickly people who should not infect others.'

About a minute later, Chrissy offered an apology to her four friends who may have been infected.

@ - Jameelajamil - @ - Jessetyler - @

'Sorry @jameelajamil @jessetyler @JustinMikita @nealbrennan maybe take some Zicam,' she wrote in reference to an over-the-counter herbal cold remedy enriched with zinc.

The tweet implied that Chrissy, John, daughter Luna, son Miles and Chrissy's mom, Vilailuck Teigen may have all fallen ill.

Chrissy - Grammy - Watch - Party - Instagram

Chrissy documented some of her rather tame Grammy watch party and shared it on her Instagram Story.

In one video, comedian Neal Brennan was laying on the couch, tapping his feet to the music from the Grammy Telecast. Then, as the video panned to his face, he proclaimed: 'I Love hip-hop.'

Shot - Actor - Jesse - Tyler - Ferguson

There's another shot that shows actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson holding...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!