Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Tweets That GOP’s Support of Israel Purchased By AIPAC

Conservative Firing Line | 2/11/2019 | Staff
kimberly163 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/ilhanomar4-1200x630.jpg

The hatred belched out by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has gone from bad to worse. Via a Sunday evening Twitter rant, she suggested Republicans support Israel because those rich Jews bribe GOP members of Congress through AIPAC.

The introduction to the resolution points to the Antisemitism coming from different elements of American society specifically naming the group or individual pushing the hatred, from Louis Farrakhan and Students for Justice in Palestine to Linda Sarsour and Pittsburgh Synagogue murderer Robert Bowers.

Zeldin - Members - Congress - Freshmen - Rep

Zeldin also mentioned members of Congress mainly two freshmen, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and Rep. Omar: “Whereas, on November 16, 2012, Representative Ilhan Omar, who also supports the BDS movement, tweeted, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

HR 72 ends with:

THE - HOUSE - OF - REPRESENTATIVES - REJECTS

(1) THAT THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES REJECTS ANTI-ISRAEL AND ANTI-SEMITIC HATRED IN THE UNITED STATES AND AROUND THE WORLD.

Lee Zeldin’s resolution should have been non-controversial, it doesn’t ask for a border wall, beds for illegal immigrants or tax cuts, only that the House reject hatred.

Speaker - Nancy - Pelosi - Leaders - Zeldin

So far, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democratic leaders have declined to bring Zeldin’s bill to the floor or to condemn the Democratic freshmen for their anti-Semitism.

Frustrated with the lack of movement on HR 72 House Minority and the increasing Antisemitism in the Democratic party, during a Friday press conference Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy answered a reporters question by demanding the Democratic leaders’ at least rebuke progressive freshmen for their hatred.

McCarthy - Situations - Conference - Member - Something

McCarthy said, “There are situations in our conference where a member does something that is wrong — I think you’ve seen from my own actions that I take action. I think when they stay silent, they are just as guilty. And he pointed out the GOP’s punishment of Rep. Steve King after he questioned why the terms...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!