Rami Malek Uncovers Lost Photo of Himself Posing as Freddie Mercury Alongside Paul McCartney

PEOPLE.com | 2/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/malek-mccartney.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

Rami Malek had to wait almost two months before getting a chance to see a very special photo he took with Paul McCartney last year.

The actor first told Jimmy Kimmel in January about the missing picture shortly after winning a Golden Globe for his portrayal of Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody.

Singer - Peers - Music - Industry - Malek

Opening up about how much he’s been embraced by the late singer’s peers in the music industry, Malek, 37, shared a story of the gold star treatment he got while attending one of McCartney’s shows in London that December.

“I got taken backstage, as if I was Freddie Mercury, and then Paul goes, ‘I’m going to do my best Beatles pose, you do your best Freddie Mercury pose, and let’s take a photo,’ ” Malek shared, adding that his “fist just went straight up into the air.”

Photo - Photographer - Malek - Shot

However, although the photo was taken by a professional photographer, Malek never saw the final shot.

“I don’t have the photo,” he told the late night television host, before encouraging all of the viewers at home to help him “track it down.”

Month - Musician - Daughter - Mary - Photographer

And about one month later, the 76-year-old musician’s daughter Mary, herself a professional photographer, found what Malek was looking for.

On Saturday, the actor posted the image on his Twitter account, writing, “I will treasure this @PaulMcCartney....
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!