Cardi B makes reunion with husband Offset official at the Grammys

Mail Online | 2/11/2019 | Jason Chester;Justin Enriquez for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/11/09/9661524-0-image-a-44_1549877129153.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/11/7656620205159892514/1024x576_MP4_7656620205159892514.mp4

Any lingering belief that Cardi B's marriage to rapper Offset was on shaky ground appeared to be quashed on Sunday evening as the couple took to the stage at the 61st annual Grammy Awards.

Offset, real name Kiari Cephus, joined his wife as she accepted the award for Best Rap Album with an emotional speech in front of a star-studded audience at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Rapper - Husband - Cardi - Couple - Debut

Referring to the rapper as her husband, Cardi, 26, confirmed the couple were very much back together after debut album Invasion of Privacy beat Pusha T, Travis Scott, Nipsey Hussle and the late Mac Miller to the coveted prize.

Scroll down for full list of winners

Award - Performer - Name - Belcalis - Almánzar

Accepting the award, the performer, real name Belcalis Almánzar, also credited the couple's infant daughter Kulture for helping her complete the album during a prolonged period in the recording studio.

'I’m not just saying thank you because she’s my daughter,' she said. 'It’s because, you know, when I found out I was pregnant my album was no complete.

'I - Songs - Album - Videos

'I had three songs, and then you know how it was… we was like “we have to get this album done, I can shoot these videos while I’m still not showing.”'

Turning to her husband, who performed with rap trio Migos on the album, she added: 'You, husband, thank you. He was like “You gonna do this album girl. We gonna have this baby and we’re gonna make this album.” Thank you so much everybody.’

Night - Cardi - Offset - Handlers - Carpet

Earlier that night Cardi was accompanied by Offset and four other handlers on the red carpet outside the Los Angeles venue.

The rapper looked absolutely stunning in the eccentric oyster and pearls vintage outfit by French designer Thierry Mugler from 1995.

Cardi - Bustier - Bodysuit - Skirt - Satin

Cardi stunned in a bustier bodysuit, ruffled fanned-out black skirt with pink satin lining.

She completed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!