Ocasio-Cortez Adviser Repeatedly Lies to Tucker Carlson About What Was in Green New Deal FAQ

Conservative Tribune | 2/10/2019 | Malachi Bailey
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Tucker-Carlson-for-Feb.-10.jpg

A policy adviser for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez blatantly lied to Fox News host Tucker Carlson about the contents of the representative’s ridiculous Green New Deal.

Robert Hockett is a policy adviser for the far-left representative from New York, but wasn’t being honest about the goals of the widely critiqued Green New Deal.

Version - Questions - Summation - Green - New

The original version of a “frequently asked questions” summation of the Green New Deal, which was on the 29-year-old representative’s website, proposed several broad entitlements.

Perhaps the most ridiculous proposal is guaranteed economic security for those “unwilling to work.”

Proposal - Media - Outlets - CNBC - Fox

The proposal was reported by several media outlets, including CNBC and Fox News.

But Hockett blatantly lied to Carlson’s face Friday night by denying that the proposal was connected to the Green New Deal.

AOC - Green - New - Deal

Should Dems be embarrassed about AOC's Green New Deal?

Yes No

Poll - Tribune - News - Updates - Charge

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“AOC has never said anything like that. I think you’re referring to some sort of doctored document that somebody other than us has been circulating,” Hockett lied.

Carlson - Document - Ocasio-Cortez - Office

Carlson responded by correctly stating that the document came from Ocasio-Cortez’s own office.

“I thought that came right from her — that was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep