Vicky Pattison posts loved-up snap with new beau Ercan Ramadan

Mail Online | 2/11/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/11/00/9644458-0-image-a-15_1549843696407.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/22/1573689058790520434/1024x576_MP4_1573689058790520434.mp4

She recently revealed she's dating Ercan Ramadan, just months after calling off her engagement to ex John Noble.

And Vicky Pattison looked as smitten as ever with her new boyfriend Ercan as she shared a sweet snap on her Instagram account on Sunday evening.

Geordie - Shore - Star - Dubai - Pal

The Geordie Shore star, 31, bravely returned to Dubai for her pal's birthday party, months after her former fiance cheated on her during a lads' break in the holiday hotspot.

With his hands wrapped around her shoulders, TV personality Vicky cracked a coy smile as she appeared in high spirits with the former TOWIE star.

Brunette - Beauty - Throes - Love - Image

The brunette beauty proved to be in the throes of love as she captioned the image: 'Everything has changed, and yet I’m more me than I have ever been...'.

In another post, the reality star shared a sweet cuddle with her close friend DJ Chris Wright during her trip to the United Arab Emirates, where businessman John was spotted cosying up to a female companion, while in a relationship with Vicky.

Heartache - Newcastle - Star - 'I - Dubai

Insisting she's moved on from her heartache, the Newcastle star penned: 'I could have quite easily never come to Dubai again- but I could never have missed this ones birthday!!

'And now I’m here I’m so glad I came- i will not ever let anyone take things away from me and I know just how lucky I am to have amazing people like @djchriswright in my life!! I love you! Happy birthday you dream!!!', she added.

Vicky - Things

Meanwhile, Vicky recently revealed she's taking things slow with new...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur