David Beckham takes the kids for evening of ice-skating and bowling

Mail Online | 2/10/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/10/21/9639256-0-image-a-94_1549834963905.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/01/6870011133948965244/1024x576_MP4_6870011133948965244.mp4

They previously revealed their daughter Harper had fallen in love with ice-skating after watching the biopic of skater Tonya Harding, I, Tonya.

And David and Victoria was indulging his youngest child's passion on Sunday evening as he took the seven-year-old to the rink to help ring in her brother Cruz's 14th birthday with their whole family.

Footballer - Snaps - Instagram - Followers - Harper

The former footballer was sharing snaps from his evening with his 53.8million Instagram followers, as he showed delighted Harper enjoying her favourite past time while sporting a skater dress and her ice-skating boots.

David littered his stories with snaps from the evening, including a number of videos of little Harper throwing herself into her impressive moves.

Sportsman - Ice - Balancing - Aid

The handsome sportsman admitted he had not been on the ice before himself so was forced to use a penguin-shaped balancing aid.

Victoria was also sharing snaps from the bash as she shared a video of Harper presenting her beloved brother with a huge cake.

Harper - Pair - Ice - Skates - Christmas

Harper proved to be extremely lucky after receiving a pair of ice skates for Christmas, which Victoria revealed made the tot 'very happy'.

She divulged that the boots were inspired by I, Tonya, the biopic about disgraced American figure skater Tonya Harding, who was played by Margot Robbie.

Harper - Nines - Cruz - Romeo

While Harper was dressed to the nines, Cruz and Romeo...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...