BAFTAs 2019: Bradley Cooper gives speech as A Star Is Born wins gong

Mail Online | 2/10/2019 | Natasha Patel For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/10/20/9637520-0-image-a-28_1549832196725.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/07/7051630082055618863/1024x576_MP4_7051630082055618863.mp4

Bradley Cooper thanked his two leading ladies, Lady Gaga and Irina Shayk as his film A Star Is Born picked up the gong for Best Original Music at the EE British Academy Film Awards at the Royal Albert Hall on Sunday.

The actor, 44, gave a moving speech in which he dedicated the award to his co-star: 'I got to fulfill a dream I never thought would happen. I share this with Lady Gaga tonight, the music was the heartbeat of this film'.

'I - Irina - Music - Basement - Year

He added: 'I also need to thank Irina for putting up with me while I was trying to make music in our basement for a year'.

A proud Irina gave her boyfriend a standing ovation as his film was announced as the winner.

Bradley - Best - Actor - Award - Rami

Bradley, who lost out on the Best Actor award to Rami Malek, was at the event in a similar black trouser suit by Celine to his lady love.

Russian-born beauty Irina, 33, went braless in a black Burberry number while flashing a hint of her side boob as she worked the camera from different angles.

Look - Pair - Heels - Silver - Hoop

She completed her look with a pair of embellished heels and opted for silver hoop earrings to match her simple gold necklace.

Never one to forgo the glamour, Irina wore her locks in a side parting pulled back in a tight bun while sporting natural makeup for the award ceremony.

Bradley - Handsome - Celine - Hedi - Slimane

Bradley, 44, looked handsome in a black Celine by Hedi Slimane tuxedo complete with a bow tie and white shirt.

Earlier in the day, Irina shared a picture to her Instagram Stories as she used plenty of Charlotte Tilbury makeup to help her get that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction