Scarlett Moffatt joins TOWIE's James Argent for night out in Essex 

Mail Online | 2/10/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/10/10/9620208-0-image-a-121_1549793089370.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/23/4080758231370909248/1024x576_MP4_4080758231370909248.mp4

She is a regular on the showbiz scene and has a slew of reality star pals.

And Scarlett Moffatt joined TOWIE's James Argent and Megan McKenna for a night out in Essex on Saturday.

Television - Personality - Display - Pair - Shorts

The television personality, 29, put on an extremely leggy display in a pair of black high-waisted shorts as she headed to celeb hotspot Sheesh before partying the night away at Faces.

Scarlett opted to shun the cardinal legs-or-cleavage rule in favour of full-on glamour as she paired the microscopic satin shorts with a strapless bandeau.

Cream - Silk - Blazer - Atop - Outfit

She layered a cream silk blazer atop of her skimpy outfit and added a boost to her petite frame with black ankle boots.

The former Gogglebox star wore her brunette tresses in tumbled curls and accentuated her bronzed tan with fluttery eyelashes and a pouty pink lip.

Arg - Love - Designer - Burberry - Trench

Arg, meanwhile, showed off his love for all-things designer in a Burberry trench coat and matching scarf.

In keeping with his signature style, he wore a black cardigan, crisp white shirt and loafers to the evening's festivities.

Group - Time - Megan - Instagram - Arg

The group appeared to have an amazing time, with Megan taking to Instagram to document Arg taking to the stage to serenade the crowd.

Earlier this month, Arg revealed he's celebrating six months of sobriety following a turbulent time in his life.

TOWIE - Star - Relationship - Gemma - Collins

The TOWIE star, 31, who is in a relationship with Gemma Collins, 37, told the Loose Women panel: 'I'm around six months sober at the moment, I'd still like to get a bit of weight off.'

Panellist Nadia Sawalha, 54, addressed the topic of weight, acknowledging Gemma's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!