Milo Ventimiglia gets lovingly roasted as Man of the Year by Harvard's Hasty Pudding society

Mail Online | 2/9/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/09/06/9586296-0-image-a-57_1549695549655.jpg

After star-making turns on This Is Us, Gilmore Girls and Heroes, Milo Ventimiglia deserves some respect.

And he got it — sort of — when Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals society named his its Man of the Year recipient.

Centuries - Organization - Star - Bit - Embarrassment

The centuries old organization forced the 41-year-old star to endure a bit of embarrassment before receiving the honor.

The group, affectionately known as The Pudding, led the evening with a roast from students Elizabeth Mann and Mariana Sanchez.

'Milo - World - PETA - Everyone - Piece

'Milo was named the world’s sexiest vegetarian alive by PETA, even though everyone sees you as a piece of meat,' they joked.

After the affectionate ribbing, Milo had to give a lap dance to one of the Pudding members and sing Fergie's 2007 hit Big Girls Don't Cry. He starred in the song's music video as the Black Eye Peas singer's love interest.

Milo - Joking - Stride - Fun

Milo took the joking in stride, and even made fun of himself.

'My mom, who declined being my date two years in a row for the Emmys, made sure to be here tonight,' he said.

Heroes - Star

The Heroes star saluted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!