Chelsea Clinton shows off baby bump No.3 at San Diego book signing - days after Lady Gaga Vegas gig

Mail Online | 2/9/2019 | Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com
spiderMonkey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/09/06/9586804-0-image-a-122_1549695252746.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/06/20/2698023105392166052/1024x576_2698023105392166052.mp4

Chelsea Clinton showed off her baby bump Thursday as she promoted her new children's book in California, just days after being pictured enjoying a Lady Gaga concert in Las Vegas.

The pregnant 38-year-old stepped out in San Diego to flog copies of She Persisted Around the World: 13 Women Who Changed History and fans shared images on social media praising the former First Daughter who announced last month she's expecting her third child.

Shirts - Release - Clinton - Book - Signing

Donning two different printed shirts as she did her rounds talking about her new release, Clinton appeared at both a book signing and a chat at the University of San Diego.

s

Mother - Tops - Jeans - Heels

The mother paired the tops that enabled her burgeoning belly to be seen with fitted jeans and black high heels.

'Thank you @ChelseaClinton for sharing your new picture book, #ShePersisted, with us last night! Your book dedicated to young girls is an inspiration!' USD tweeted about her appearance Friday.

Book - Alexandra - Boiger - Marie - Curie

This book illustrated by Alexandra Boiger features Marie Curie, Malala Yousafzai, J.K. Rowling, Viola Desmond, Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, Sissi Lima do Amor, Leymah Gbowee, Caroline Herschel, Wangari Maathai, Aisha Rateb, Kate Sheppard, Yuan Yuan Tan, and Mary Verghese.

Clinton shared an image of the Warwick's event with audience members holding up copies. She captioned the shot: 'I loved meeting all of you!'

Book - Event - Questions - Children - White

During the book event she answered questions from children. When asked what it was like growing up in the White House she responded: 'My parents made it as normal as possible and also ensured that I was aware of how extraordinary it was.'

Fox 5 San Diego added she said: 'When my father ran for office and the bullying sort of took on a whole other level, it was very extreme and I’m grateful that it was so extreme, because I was 11 ... I knew that there was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!