WaPo Reporter: Bezos’s Team Thinks A “Government Entity” Might Have Gotten Hold Of His Photos And Texts

Hot Air | 2/8/2019 | Staff
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/b-4.jpg

I know this opinion is controversial but I really think season three of “President Trump” might be the best season yet.

TRENDING:

Reporter - Government - Agency - Government - Entity

But that’s not what the reporter is suggesting, I believe. Tellingly, he doesn’t refer to a “government agency.” He references a government entity. Go back to Bezos’s post last night about blackmail and the Enquirer. Were there any “government entities” mentioned there in connection with this clusterfark? Why, yes: The Saudi regime, which has an enemy in Bezos due to his newspaper’s employment of Jamal Khashoggi and its ongoing coverage of Khashoggi’s mysterious death in the Saudi consulate in Turkey. Bezos strongly implied that the Saudis are mixed up in his hacking somehow:

Several days ago, an AMI leader advised us that Mr. **** is “apoplectic” about our investigation. For reasons still to be better understood, the Saudi angle seems to hit a particularly sensitive nerve.

Bezos - Point - NYT - Story - ****

Bezos also made a point of quoting an old NYT story about **** joining Trump for dinner at the White House accompanied by “a guest with important ties to the royals in Saudi Arabia. At the time, Mr. **** was pursuing business there while also hunting for financing for acquisitions…” It so happens that the Enquirer’s parent company, AMI, produced a glossy magazine last year entitled “The New Kingdom” with a print run of 200,000 copies, destined for supermarkets across the U.S. It was out-and-out propaganda for Mohammed bin Salman but the Saudis insisted they had nothing to do with it. AMI claimed that it “had no outside editorial or financial assistance, from the Trump administration or otherwise,” according to the Daily Beast. Why would a company that makes its money pushing lurid celebrity scandals to readers decide to shovel a bunch of dough at a project aimed at celebrating political reforms undertaken by an Arab...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Hot Air
Wake Up To Breaking News!