Sister of Polish butcher arrested over disappearance of Libby Squire insists he's innocent

Mail Online | 2/8/2019 | Charlie Bayliss For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/07/21/9532354-0-image-a-15_1549574473490.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/04/5086057566518854241/1024x576_MP4_5086057566518854241.mp4

The sister of the Polish butcher arrested over the disappearance of Hull student Libby Squire has insisted her brother is innocent.

Detectives have sealed off Paweł Rełowicz's rented house and towed away his silver Vauxhall Astra after they arrested a 24-year-old man on suspicion of abducting the missing Hull student, 21.

Sister - Paulina - Szymanska - Poland - 'I

His sister Paulina Szymanska, 28, who is living in Poland, said: 'I can't believe it and I hope it's a bad dream.'

She told The Sun: 'We come from big, poor, but wonderful family. Our parents raised us to be good, hard-working people.

'He - Thing - Police - Girl - Misunderstanding

'He could never do such a thing. I really hope police will find this poor girl and that it's a big misunderstanding.'

His mother Marzena added: 'He was a good, quiet guy, helping around the house. He never caused any trouble.'

Yesterday - Afternoon - Officers - Area - Oak

Yesterday afternoon officers stopped the public entering a large area of Oak Road playing fields surrounding a pond with a helicopter hovering above as police searched drains and bins. It is half a mile from Libby's home.

Teams were also scouring a stretch of riverbank and a series of abandoned buildings - but officers turned walkers away and refused to say why they were back in an area they have already checked in the seven days since she vanished.

Officer - Evidence - Area - Pathway - Cordoned-off

A forensics officer was also seen bagging up evidence and photographing an area of pathway leading into the cordoned-off zone.

Bacon factory worker Relowicz, who according to his Facebook profile is a martial arts enthusiast, moved into the raided property around a year ago with his wife and their sons.

House - Mile - Libby - Days - Forensics

The terraced house is less than a mile from where Libby was last seen sitting on a bench seven days ago and forensics officers were carrying out fingertip searches as detectives removed Relowicz' belongings including a PC and a tablet computer.

Colleagues...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!