Bella Hadid takes the plunge in metallic gold gown as she leads a cavalcade of supermodels on runway

Mail Online | 2/7/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/07/17/9523698-0-image-a-23_1549559302974.jpg

Bella Hadid stomped the catwalk at the Ralph Lauren show in New York on Thursday.

The 22-year-old supermodel commanded attention in a gorgeous metallic gold gown that featured a plunging neckline.

Sister - Gigi - Hadid - Bevy - Beauties

And the sister of Gigi Hadid was joined by a bevy of beauties for New York Fashion Week including Karlie Kloss, Candice Swanepoel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Taylor Hill.

Daring to impress, Bella flaunted her flawless figure in the sleeveless number that showcased her delicate decolletage.

Glamour - Ensemble - Gold - Dangling - Earrings

She added even more glamour to the ensemble as she paired it with gold dangling earrings and a set of sparkling gold pumps.

Her trademark brunette tresses were swept back in a tight bun with a part on the side allowing a full view of her youthful glow.

Beauty - Catwalk - Princess - Smokey - Eye

Accentuating her natural beauty, the catwalk princess went virtually makeup free with a slight smokey eye and dab of berry lip.

Meanwhile, the Palestinian-American star recently confessed she only thought of herself as 'beautiful' after being in better health in an interview with LOVE Magazine.

Kind - Years - Health - Love

'I kind of was always searching. So I guess when I felt most beautiful was very recently, in the past two years, when my health was at its best, my love was with me and around me,' she revealed.

'I just felt very comfortable in my own being, instead of looking for the person I should be through others,' she continued.

Bella - Weeknd - Year - Conflicting

Bella started dating The Weeknd in 2015, but broke up the following year, reportedly due to their hectic and often conflicting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!