Sarah Silverman describes her 'uncomfortable' breast ultrasound with her 'arrogant' male doctor

Mail Online | 2/7/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
applecan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/07/05/9498156-0-image-a-28_1549517745485.jpg

Sarah Silverman says she felt violated by a male radiologist who conducted her mammogram and ultrasound.

The comedian posted a photo of her chest to Instagram Wednesday night with a lengthy caption that explained her uncomfortable experience with her doctor.

'He - Gel - Breasts - Bare - Hands

'He opened my gown and put gel on my breasts and smeared it around with his bare hands,' she wrote, adding that she questioned why he did not wear gloves.

'When he glides the ultrasound wand thing over my breasts he drags his fingers on them and it f**ing bothers me,' the 48-year-old actress explained and said that she had asked him at a previous appointment not to do that, but was told it helped him 'balance'.

Silverman - Post - Doctor - Misconduct - Women

Silverman said the post was not intended to accuse the doctor of sexual misconduct, but to urge other women to speak up when they feel uncomfortable.

Silverman starts by explaining that she had to get an ultrasound after a mammogram Wednesday because she has 'dense breast'.

Radiologist - Man - Year

She says the radiologist is the same man she had last year and goes on to explain why she disliked him.

'He started talking to me about my chest X-ray (I also got a chest X-Ray) and was pontificating with my **** just out and covered in gel and cold and finally I said ''Hey-can we either talk about this when I’m dressed or WHILE your doing the ultrasound? I’m not comfortable with my breasts out just shooting the s**t with you,'''the says.

Gel - Hands - NO - GLOVES - Wand

'He smears the gel on with his hands and NO GLOVES on and when he glides the ultrasound wand thing over my breasts...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!