Arrow's Katherine McNamara Teases Flash-Forward Bombshells Ahead: 'There's a Massive One This Monday'

TVLine | 2/6/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/arrow-season-7-katherine-mcnamara.jpg?w=620

As Arrow‘s 150th episode came to a close, viewers were transported to that nitty-gritty future, where Blackstar sought out Team Arrow’s hidden onetime bunker. Joining her for the trek was Connor Hawke fka John Diggle, Jr., whom Arrowverse fans previously met during Legends of Tomorrow‘s Season 1 trip to an alternate 2046.

Those new teases follow of course Season 7 flash forwards that have established/suggested, among other things, that Felicity is dead/murdered, Team Arrow splintered long ago, and vigilantes were “the death of Star City.”

Katherine - McNamara - CW - Drama - Surface

To hear Katherine McNamara tell it, the CW drama has barely scraped the grimy surface of what and who is going in there in 2040. TVLine bumped into the affable Shadowhunters star at the ABC/Freeform TCA soiree, and promptly picked her brain about the reveals yet to come — starting with Episode 13, airing this Monday at 8/7c.

RELATEDArrow Episode 150: Which ‘Return’ Delighted You Most?

TVLINE - | - Episode - Episode - Star

TVLINE | I understand we will be getting an all-future episode (Episode 16, titled “Star City 2040”)….

We are, indeed. I just finished shooting it like two days ago.

TVLINE - | - How - Bombshells

TVLINE | How many bombshells are dropped in it?

A lot. I have three fights in that episode, but there are also a lot of bombshells dropped.

TVLINE - | - How - Lot

TVLINE | How many is “a lot?” Three? Five?

Oh god, just thinking back, there are too many to count. But I’m in Episode 13 (airing this Monday, Feb. 11), 14 and 15 as well, and there are multiple bombshells dropped from this point forward. What you saw at the end of the 150th episode [with Mia and Connor Hawke locating the decrepit bunker] is just the beginning. It’s the tip of the iceberg. Actually, this coming Monday is a huge episode for the future storyline. There’s at least one massive bomb drop this Monday.

TVLINE - |

TVLINE | I keep trying to figure out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!