A Reboot of The Craft Is Officially Happening, and Robin Tunney "May or May Not" Star in It

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 2/6/2019 | Erin Cullum
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/3VAWc7jqZ3B8WhlCcY3WAsIJt3U/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2019/02/06/958/n/1922283/6c8069705c5b590005cfd9.36051332_.jpg

A reboot of The Craft has been a long time coming with few details announced, but we finally have new reasons to get excited. For the first time, Robin Tunney confirmed the reboot is happening and that she might even star in it. She told etalk, "They are still remaking it. Zoe Lister-Jones is writing it. And I may or may not do it. I'm so proud of that movie. It was the first lead I ever had and it's a movie young girls today still watch at sleepovers. It's girl power and I'm so proud of it. I'm SO proud of it."

Zoe Lister-Jones is an actor and a writer who currently stars in Life in Pieces on CBS; you might also know her as Fawn Moscato on New Girl. Tunney couldn't reveal much...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!