‘Devilish Euro Maniac’ Tusk Declares ‘Special Place in ****’ for Brexiteers

Breitbart | 2/6/2019 | Staff
cv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/02/Tusk.png

There is a “special place in ****” for UK politicians who supported leaving the EU, Eurocrat Donald Tusk has claimed, but a Brexiteer has hit back, calling him a “devilish Euro maniac” in return.

At a press conference in Brussels on Wednesday, the European Council president insisted there could be no renegotiating British Prime Minister Theresa May’s deeply unpopular withdrawal agreement.

Irish - Premier - Leo - Varadkar - Tusk

Appearing alongside globalist Irish premier Leo Varadkar, Tusk said the EU was preparing for the “possible fiasco” of a clean Brexit, asserting that the bloc’s insistence on the so-called backstop was a matter of not wanting to “gamble with peace” on the continent.

“I have been wondering what a special place in **** looks like for those who promoted Brexit without even a sketch of plan how to carry it safely,” said the former prime minister of Poland, before posting his own comment to social media.

Replies - Tusk - Remarks - Jean-Claude - Juncker

There have been several replies to Tusk’s remarks, including Jean-Claude Juncker’s blackpill claim that **** is on earth, and specifically at the European Union, reports Politico. Taking a sardonic tone, the top Eurocrat told journalists Wednesday afternoon: “I’m less Catholic than my good friend Donald. He strongly believes in heaven and by opposite in ****. I believe in heaven and I have never seen ****, apart [from] during the time I was doing my job here. It’s a ****.”

I've been wondering what that special place in **** looks like, for those who promoted #Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.

Tusk - Remarks - Account - Media - Words

Tusk’s apparently pre-planned remarks, which were tweeted from his account on the social media website as he spoke the words at the press conference, failed to impress Brexit-supporting politicians in Britain,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...