Ferne McCann admits 'nasty trolls on social media can be so hurtful'

Mail Online | 2/6/2019 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/06/10/9458890-0-image-a-18_1549447679801.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/06/9058870622987860605/1024x576_MP4_9058870622987860605.mp4

She's opened up her life on hit reality series First Time Mum.

But Ferne McCann has admitted parenting in the public eye attracts 'nasty trolls' on social media, speaking about the online abuse she's suffered on Wednesday's Lorraine.

Star - Series - ITVBe - Series - Life

The star is busy promoting the third series of her ITVBe series which follows her life as mum to daughter Sunday, one, who appeared alongside her mum on Lorraine.

While she admits she loves sharing her life with fans, the former TOWIE star told Lorraine that she can't help but be affected by hurtful comments from online trolls.

Comments - Dwell - Anything - Life

'I think some comments really hurt and you sit there and dwell,' she admitted. 'It can be so hurtful but you have to not worry yourself. They don't know anything about your life.'

She added though that alongside the abuse she has had so much positive feedback, gushing: 'So many mums and particularly single parents get in touch on social media to say "you're great, a huge support" but you do get the nasty trolls. You have to grow a thick skin.'

Ferne - Cameras - Life - Time - Thing

Ferne said she's 'really excited about the cameras following my life,' quickly adding: 'They're not there all the time, like first thing in the morning and when I'm showering and going to the toilet! They follow what's going on and what is important.'

'I am quite honest, I think if you are going into a reality show you have to give up a lot and if you’re holding back viewers can tell.'

Star - Show - Memoir - Daughter

The star added that she's particularly grateful to the show for providing a memoir for her daughter when she's older.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!