Nancy Pelosi loves to quote a Bible verse that isn't actually in the Bible at all

Business Insider | 2/6/2019 | Eliza Relman
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5c59a78c1631a3606d21f785-2732-1366.jpg

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has a habit of quoting a line that she says is from the Bible but does not, in fact, appear anywhere in the holy text.

The Catholic Democrat has referenced the line nearly a dozen times on the Congressional Record: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."

Bible - Time - Pelosi - Week - Bible—I

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi conceded this week. "I keep reading and reading the Bible—I know it's there someplace."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has a habit of quoting a line that she says is in the Bible but does not, in fact, appear anywhere in the holy book.

Minister - Needs - God - Creation - Act

"To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us," Pelosi often says.

Slate found that the California Democrat has delivered the line 11 times between 2002 and 2018 on the Congressional Record. But at an event with a group of Christian colleges this week, Pelosi conceded that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!