GOP Bill Targets Clinton, Comey, Holder for Lying to Congress

Neon Nettle | 2/6/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://neonnettle.com/news/images/gop-bill-targets-clinton-comey-holder-for-lying-to-congress.jpg

A resolution has been introduced by Rep. Matt Gaetz this week that calls out Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Eric Holder, amongst other combatants of President Trump for lying to Congress and escaping punishment.

It was also noted by Gaetz, R-Fla. that former Trump campaign operative Roger Stone was arrested on five counts of lying to Congress, but others have avoided punishment for the same offense.

Gaetz - Justice - All - Resolution - Highlights

Gaetz "Justice for All" resolution highlights lies from the likes of Clinton and Comey that have gone unpunished, saying that the U.S must treat everyone equally when this occurs.

"Unfortunately, it often seems that we have a two-tiered justice system at work; certain people have the book thrown at them, while others face no consequences at all for their behavior," he said.

Hillary - Clinton - Congress - Emails - Received

Hillary Clinton told Congress there was 'nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received.'

"This is unfair and wrong, and I hope to correct this with my resolution."

Resolution - Congress - Cases - Trump - Opponents

His resolution said that lying to Congress must be "prosecuted equitably," noting multiple cases where Trump's opponents may have escaped justice.

Hillary Clinton famously told Congress there was "nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received."

Statement - FBI - Office - Inspector - General

But the statement was later proven as false by the FBI and the Office of Inspector General, according to the resolution.

The resolution also called out t former FBI Director James Comey who claimed he never...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Neon Nettle
Wake Up To Breaking News!