Lily Allen 'dedicates her song F**k You to Liam Neeson' amid racism row

Mail Online | 2/6/2019 | Ekin Karasin For Daily Mail Australia
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/06/00/9443948-0-image-a-63_1549413967306.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/05/440002800529093434/1024x576_MP4_440002800529093434.mp4

Lily Allen reportedly dedicated her song F**k You to Liam Neeson during her Sydney concert on Tuesday night.

The Taken actor, 66, faced backlash this week after admitting he once felt a 'primal urge' to 'murder a black b*****d' after a loved one was raped.

Lily - Comments - Stage - No - Shame

And Lily allegedly addressed his comments on stage during her No Shame Tour by calling the actor a 'racist pig', several concertgoers claimed on Twitter.

The Smile singer, 33, finished off her second performance in Sydney with F**k You, a track from her second album It's Not Me, It's You.

Song - Song - Donald - Trump - Liam

She introduced the song by saying: 'Normally, I dedicate this song to Donald Trump, but tonight I'm dedicating it to Liam Neeson.'

According to some people in attendance, she then called Neeson a 'racist pig'.

Song - F**k - Lyrics - Racist - Laces

The song F**k You includes the lyrics: 'You're just some racist who can't tie my laces. Your point of view is medieval.'

Lily later branded Neeson a 'disgusting racist' on Instagram, adding that she believes his anecdote that sparked the controversy wasn't even true.

'I - Liam - Neeson - Racist - Anecdote

'I don't believe Liam Neeson's racist anecdote, which makes it even more disgusting,' she wrote.

'I don't know a woman who hasn't been harassed and I have never heard of an instance where a man has actually gone out to defend her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...
Tagged: