MONICA LEWINSKY GETS UNUSUALLY PERSONAL ABOUT SLEEP HABITS, NASTY FOOT CONDITION

The Daily Caller | 2/5/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Monica-Lewinsky-Reuters-e1549403352242.jpg

There’s no real place that former White-House-intern-turned-anti-bully activist Monica Lewinsky can camp out these days. So Twitter is as good a place as any. And this week she revealed herself in a whole new way by sharing personal details about her nocturnal habits and a painful foot condition.

She likes to be helpful.

Time - Weeks - Who - Tips - Woman

“I’ve had a terrible time falling asleep in the last few weeks. Who has sleep tips?” asked a woman named “Alyssa” with a cat-faced avatar. “And melatonin gives me insane dreams. And I don’t drink caffeine after 12 p.m. OK thanks.”

Lewinsky replied, “Alyss … I use these. Help me calm down before bed. Lavender oil on soles of feet. And re melatonin … HUGE diff between liquid + pills. On liquid I dreamt I was gonna be beheaded.”

Tweet - Photograph - Bottle - Gluten-free - Chelated

Accompanying her tweet was a photograph of a bottle of Gluten-free Chelated Magnesium vitamins.

Then someone named “@Mkblack64Black asked, “Have y’all...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!