Adam Levine's Super Bowl body reminds viewers of a Chipotle bag

Mail Online | 2/5/2019 | Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
catcrazy24 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/05/03/9398560-0-image-a-13_1549336665195.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/04/1220393243269613373/1024x576_MP4_1220393243269613373.mp4

Maroon 5’s performance at the Super Bowl was widely panned by critics.

Now the band’s frontman Adam Levine is being ridiculed for resembling a Chipotle bag.

Levine - Shirt - Band - Set - Mercedes-Benz

Levine removed his shirt during the band’s eight-song set at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta on Sunday.

His naked torso covered with tattoos became the hot topic of conversation on social media.

People - Levine - Bag - Chipotle - Mexican

Some people noticed that Levine resembled a bag of Chipotle, the Mexican fast food chain whose bags feature creative illustrations and inspirational messages.

It wasn’t just Levine’s tattoos that were being ridiculed on Sunday.

Chest - Levine - Tank - Top - Shapes

Before baring his chest, Levine was wearing a brown tank top with geometric shapes.

They then posted hilarious photos juxtaposing Levine wearing the shirt with various furniture, including drapes, chairs, sofas, and pillows.

Curtains - Media - User

‘Levine-esque curtains exist too!!!’ tweeted one social media user.

‘YALL as soon as I saw Adam Levine’s shirt I said it looked like some 70s home decor, then facebook backed me up,’ tweeted another social media user who held up a pillow next to the TV as Levine was on stage.

Super - Bowl - Matchup - Los - Angeles

The Super Bowl matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots was considered dull by most of America.

The Patriots won the game 13-3 to capture their sixth Super Bowl title.

Game - Levine - Plenty - Fodder - Fans

With the game being less-than-thrilling, Levine provided plenty of fodder for fans.

‘Most exciting thing about Super bowl 53....was that Adams shirt looks like my chair!’ tweeted another social media user.

Maroon - Performance - Criticism - Band - Stage

The Maroon 5 performance was met with criticism that started even before the band took the stage.

The band was urged not to accept the NFL's invitation to perform at the halftime show as a sign of solidarity with out-of-work quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick - Supporters

Kaepernick and his supporters...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.