WATCH: Fox News host reacts in disgust when hearing about sale of aborted baby body parts

LifeSiteNews | 2/4/2019 | Staff
cyanbyte (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.lifesitenews.com/images/made/images/local/Judge_Jeanine_Fox_News_Feb._02_2019_1024_512_75_s_c1.jpg

NEW YORK, February 4, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro reacted with disgust when one of the creators of the hugely successful movie Gosnell told her during an interview how lucrative is the sale of body parts from aborted babies.

When asked about what happens to the bodies of abortion victims, the film's co-producer Phelim McAleer told a visibly disturbed Pirro that, “aborted babies bodies are a very valuable commodity in today’s America. Research institutions, elite universities, medical centers pay a lot of money for baby parts."

Shock - Television - America - Arms - Legs

"I find myself in complete shock saying that on television in America in 2019 but you can buy the arms and legs and skin of babies today. It’s shocking,” he said.

As McAleer was saying this, Pirro was shaking her head, as if in disbelief. She then exhaled, visibly shaken. She then dropped her head in disgust, blocking her eyes with her hand.

Yeah - Viewers - Viewers - Show

"Awful...yeah, I've got to...the viewers...I've got to keep my viewers on [watching] this show," she stuttered.

McAleer along with co-producer Ann McElhinney appeared on Pirro’s Feb. 2 show to react to the pro-infanticide comments made by Democratic Virginia Governor Ralph Northam last week and to discuss their film and the impact it has had.

Reason - Movie…was - Testimony - Court - Gosnell

“The whole reason that we decided to make this movie…was because the testimony that was heard in the court when Gosnell was on trial. And that testimony, described, you know, ‘comfort care’ — if a baby was born alive in a botched abortion you just let it die, eventually it will pass,” McElhinney said.

Northam said in Jan. 30 comments defending a proposed abortion bill that doctors could refuse to resuscitate an infant born alive after a failed abortion "if that’s what the mother and the family desire."

Example - Mother - Labor

"So in this particular example, if the mother is in labor,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: LifeSiteNews
Wake Up To Breaking News!