Vicky Pattison confirms she's dating  ex-TOWIE hunk Ercan Ramadan

Mail Online | 2/5/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/04/19/9385254-0-image-a-25_1549309021248.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/22/1573689058790520434/1024x576_MP4_1573689058790520434.mp4

Vicky Pattison has confirmed she is dating Ercan Ramadan, three months after her split from her ex-fiancé John Noble.

Speaking at the launch of her Goddiva fashion collection on Monday, the reality star, 31, said she was 'smiling again' after enjoying a string of dates with the ex-TOWIE star.

Someone - Fun - Sun

'I am seeing someone, it's very early but I'm dating again, I'm having fun, I'm smiling again,' she told The Sun.

'I've just texted him to ask him if he wants to do face masks tonight.'

Vicky - Smile - Face - Launch - Fashion

Vicky certainly appeared to have a smile on her face as she celebrated the launch of her fashion collaboration with Goddiva.

The reality star ensured all eyes were on her as she made a quick outfit change into a stylish all-black ensemble before leaving the Charlotte St Hotel in London.

Vicky - Lime - Midi - Dress - Collection

Vicky, who had modelled a lime green midi dress from the collection earlier in the day, turned heads as she stepped out in a black form-fitting jumpsuit.

She shrugged a leather jacket over her shoulders and added a boost to her slender frame with leopard print heels.

Look - Clutch - Bag - Vicky - Lip

Accessorising the look with a matching clutch bag, Vicky switched up her nude lip for a red pout and slicked her brunette tresses back into a sleek ponytail.

Vicky who has been documenting her heartache in her show The Break Up, appeared in high spirits as she joined the former TOWIE star for a cookery class on Monday.

Pair - String - Dates - Break - Soho

The pair have enjoyed a string of dates after first being linked on a cosy break to Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds last month.

Vicky, who celebrated New Years with Ercan, couldn't have looked happier as they prepared mash on the cookery date.

Hunk - Snap - Vicky - Sauce - 'Chef

The hunk captioned one snap of Vicky giggling while she stirred a sauce: 'Chef...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!