Gemma Atkinson returns to the gym for the first time since announcing pregnancy

Mail Online | 2/5/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/04/23/9394860-0-image-a-36_1549323786400.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/08/8563900225932409469/1024x576_MP4_8563900225932409469.mp4

She announced she was expecting a baby with her Strictly boyfriend Gorka Marquez last Friday.

And Gemma Atkinson returned to the gym for the first since her pregnancy announcement as she headed to a personal training session with her 28-year-old beau in Manchester on Monday.

Radio - Presenter - Morning - Sickness - Workout

The radio presenter, 34, who has suffered bad morning sickness, documented her scale-backed workout on Instagram and told her followers she felt 'great' as she swapped her usual 40kg barbell exercises for body weight lunges.

Gemma shared a slew of clips as she worked up a sweat with her personal trainer, who she called 'evil Steve'. She captioned one of her stories: 'Bye bye 40kg barbell lunges hello body weight lunges #trainingforbaby'.

Ahead - Session - Fans - Training - Tomorrow

Ahead of the session she told her fans: 'I'm back training tomorrow. Loads of you have messaged me asking since I've been pregnant am I still training and the answer is yes.

'Obviously I'm not doing the same kind of workouts as I was doing because you have to adjust and every pregnancy is different. The first few weeks I didn't really do anything because I didn't feel very well and I've just listened to my body.'

Yoga - Thing - Food - Stuff - Kind

'I've started yoga which I'm really enjoying. The main thing is my food, I've wanted to eat more nutritious stuff than before because I'm just aware that it ain't just about me anymore. I'm just a kind of carrier for this little being and I need to keep healthy.'

While she admitted some days she's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!