TOWIE’S Bobby Norris is sure his BFF Gemma Collins can make it to the Dancing On Ice final

Mail Online | 2/4/2019 | Sara-aisha Kent For Mailonline
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/04/14/9372136-0-image-a-65_1549288986907.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/04/4711209638512212559/1024x576_MP4_4711209638512212559.mp4

He has been in the audience supporting Gemma Collins throughout her Dancing On Ice journey.

And TOWIE's Bobby Norris, 32, told This Morning on Monday that he is convinced she has got what it takes to make it to the final.

Essex - Star - Show - Ice - Correspondent

The Essex star appeared on the show alongside Dancing On Ice correspondent Kem Cetinay, where he claimed Gemma has been 'practising at the rink six times a week'.

Thoughts - Way - Is - Essex - Star

Sharing his thoughts, The Only Way Is Essex star said: ‘I think she's gonna try and pull it out of the bag next week. She's gonna be in full GC mode and every week I just can't wait to see what her outfit is gonna be, what performance she's gonna put on.

Believing in the power of the GC’s fans, Bobby continued: ‘She's got a really good shot at it if the public stay behind her and, touch wood they do.

TV - Personality - Gemma - Confidence - Knock

The TV personality also touched on Gemma's confidence taking a knock - firstly from her fall on the ice during the live show two weeks ago and then again after she scored a low score of 13.5 out of 40 on Sunday evening's show - which reduced her to tears.

He said: 'I spoke to her and she was so gutted and she cried because she knew she could have done better, but she's been in so much pain from the fall the week before and realistically it takes some confidence to get back on the ice after a fall like that. She's a brave girl.'

Pal - Mind - Matter - Bobby - 'With

Suggesting his pal will put mind over matter, Bobby said: 'With...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!