Charlie Daniels: NY Abortion Law Is Every Bit as Evil as Hitler’s Final Solution

CNS News | 2/4/2019 | Staff
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/charlie_daniels_and_american_flag_64.jpg

In the early stages of the second World War, Hitler, intent on totally exterminating the Jews, came up with a plan the Nazis code named the Final Solution.

The Buchenwald, Auschwitz, Dachau, Treblinka, concentration camps were set up to systematically import, incarcerate and exterminate the Jews of Europe.

Holocaust - Newsreels - Youth - Bulldozers - Thousands

There are those out there who will deny that the Holocaust ever happened, but I’m here to tell you that it did happen. I remember the newsreels from my early youth that showed bulldozers pushing thousands of naked, emaciated bodies of dead Jews into mass graves like so much garbage.

There were six million Jews murdered by the Nazis, in gas chambers, mass shootings and any other kind of monstrous methods of death these demonic animals could come up with.

Right - Could - United - States - America

Horrible right? Could never happen in the United States of America, right?

Wrong.

Week - Governor - Andrew - Cuomo - New

This past week, Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York signed into law a bill that is every bit as evil, and just as satanically inspired, as Hitler’s Final Solution. It’s a bill that allows abortion up to the time the child comes through the birth canal.

If you think that’s not cruel enough, if a baby designated to be aborted somehow makes it through the abortion process alive, the protections that were previously in place to protect the child that survived have been removed.

Minute - Abortions - New - York - People

And wait another minute, abortions in New York can be performed by people other than doctors!

Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia has just done New York one better, defending a totally barbaric piece of legislation proposed by radical abortion proponents.

Mother - Labor - Infant - Infant - Infant

He said, “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction