Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine called out for 'dad dancing' and flashing his nipples at Super Bowl

Mail Online | 2/4/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/04/03/9356474-0-image-a-139_1549252357614.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/04/1198516431768928259/1024x576_MP4_1198516431768928259.mp4

View this post on Instagram

When we accepted the responsibility to perform at the SBHTS, I took out my pen and just wrote. Some of the words that came to me in that moment eventually made their way onto the incredible lanterns that flew high and low tonight. We thank the universe for this historic opportunity to play on the world’s biggest stage. We thank our fans for making our dreams possible. And we thank our critics for always pushing us to do better. One Love. ❤️ And the list of words is... Forgive Laugh Cry Smile Share Live Endure Embrace Remember Enlighten Preserve Inspire Sweat Fight Express Give Receive Elevate Climb Unify Fortify Soften Dance Scream Dream Educate Provide Inhale Exhale Persevere Stand Kneel Overcome Love Listen

A post shared by Maroon 5 (@maroon5) on

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine got called out for flashing his nipples during their controversial Super Bowl LIII half-time show at Atlanta's Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday.

'If two Adam Levine nipples were approved then someone owes Janet Jackson a big apology,' Twitter user Katie Zack wrote.

Janet - Jackson - Career - Jeopardy - Malfunction

Back in 2004, Janet Jackson's career looked in jeopardy after her notorious 'wardrobe malfunction' alongside Justin Timberlake at the half-time show.

People's 2013 Sexiest Man Alive - turning the big 4-0 next month - is known to gratuitously showcase his yoga-toned, 6ft tattooed form at any opportunity.

Adam - Rapper - Travis - Scott - Hit

Adam was also blasted for his 'dad dancing' as rapper Travis Scott performed his hit Sicko Mode.

Fans took to Twitter to share memes of Katy Perry busting a move as well as Steve Carrell from The Office poking fun of Levine's moves.

Levine - Suburban - Dad - Travis - Scott

'Adam Levine has never looked so much like a suburban dad than when he was jump-dancing aimlessly next to Travis Scott,' Twitter user Lili Rebelo commented.

Another user called Yamina quipped: 'Adam Levine dancing to Sicko Mode is what every frat boy looks like.'

Critics - Kind - Maroon - Performance - Medley

Critics were not very kind about Maroon 5's forgettable performance which included a medley of their songs Harder to Breathe, This Love, She Will Be Loved, Sugar, and Moves Like Jagger.

The LA pop band...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...