Gemma Collins in TEARS on Dancing On Ice as she's 'lost her confidence' after THAT nasty fall

Mail Online | 2/4/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/03/21/9344922-0-image-a-165_1549227687271.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/03/5957359951545060910/1024x576_MP4_5957359951545060910.mp4

Gemma Collins broke down in tears on Dancing On Ice on Sunday night, sobbing the trauma of last week's fall has shattered all of her confidence.

The TOWIE star, 38, had to be consoled by host Holly Willoughby after receiving the lowest score of the night following her performance to Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift.

Evil - Queen - Gemma - Sobs - 'legs

Dressed as the Evil Queen, Gemma said through sobs her 'legs had turned to jelly' and she felt paralysed with fear as soon as she took to the rink with her partner Matt Evers.

Ahead of her routine, Gemma relived the moment she face-planted the ice on the live show last week during her video tape.

Week - Disaster

'Last week it was really all going to be good to be true and then disaster struck. I was so embarrassed, why is it always me?', she said.

'What’s keeping me going is the support, I’m going to crack on and keep going. My mojo is coming back.'

Fairytale-themed - Routine - Reality - Starlet - Stumbles

During the Fairytale-themed routine, the reality starlet suffered a few stumbles as she got into the roll-step sequence and backwards teapot, and clung onto Matt throughout.

Her 'static' performance was picked up in the marking. Gemma gained just 13.5 points out of 40, which placed her at the bottom of the leaderboard.

GC - Burst - Floods - Tears - Phil

And it wasn't long until the GC burst into floods of tears when Phil said: 'We saw you before the show, you said you had lost your confidence.'

Gemma said: 'My nerves have gone since the fall. I’m really upset. My legs are like jelly, they’ve just gone.'

Encouragement - Ashley - Banjo - 'One - Things

Providing some encouragement, Ashley Banjo said: 'One of my favourite things is that when you fell, you fell trying. You’ve knocked your confidence. Better to go out and try and fall, then not try.'

Gemma and judge Jason Gardiner famously...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!