Twitter bashes Ralph Northam over his press conference where he flip flopped over blackface photo

Mail Online | 2/2/2019 | Leah Simpson;Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
echolea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/02/21/9317334-0-image-a-2_1549143938663.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/02/2832478381648887518/1024x576_MP4_2832478381648887518.mp4

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's bizarre Saturday press conference quickly went viral, with many on Twitter in pure disbelief at his admission to donning blackface for a Michael Jackson costume in the 80s.

The 59-year-old from Nassawadox became more of a laughing stock when he brazenly admitted to dressing up as the late singer wearing similar footwear, a glove and shoe polish on his face to look like an African-American person.

Appearance - Executive - Mansion - Richmond - Friend

During the excruciating appearance in the Executive Mansion in Richmond, he said he later learned from a friend Seth that doing so for a dance competition was indeed inappropriate and he apologized to his friend at the time.

Despite his revelation about donning blackface to do the Moonwalk, Northam said he felt sick after seeing the image of people wearing a Ku Klux Klan robe and blackface and would remember if he had done so.

Racist - Dance - Competition - Incident - Senator

However admitting to the racist dance competition incident seems to have backfired on the senator.

'Holy s**t this is better than the super bowl,' said Sonny Bunch on Twitter.

Guy - Guy - Governor - Ralph - Northam

'"I killed a guy just not the guy you think I killed." - the Governor Ralph Northam defense,' added Chuck Wendig.

The sentiment was shared by Symone D. Sanders who said: 'Who among us believes Governor Northam knows how to do the moonwalk? This is just ridiculous. Yesterday he said "IT WAS ME!" Today he wants us to 'take his word for it."'

Northam - Willingness - History - Blackface

Many could not believe Northam's willingness to admit that he had such a musical history with blackface.

'Donald Trump and Ralph Northam - early 1990s,' said Ryan Mammen, sharing a throwback photo of President Trump meeting with Michael Jackson.

Eugene - Robinson - Presser - Thriller - Bad

Eugene Robinson added: 'Northam presser was a real "Thriller," but in a "Bad" way. No, in 1984 it was not "Human Nature" to wear blackface. He needs to start with the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!