Anna Hopkins Teases Shadowhunters' End (and Lilith's Revenge?), Revisits Her Roles on Arrow, Defiance and More

TVLine | 2/1/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/148266_9230.jpg?w=620

As the first half of Shadowhunters Season 3 came to an end, Lilith went out with a bang. But was it enough to keep a Greater Demon down?

“I always knew she was going to die,” Anna Hopkins shared during a visit to the TVLine offices in New York. “[Showrunners] Todd [Slavkin] and Darren [Swimmer] said, “You’re going to be in these [first] 10 episodes,’ so I knew I was always leading up to that, and I just loved the way she died. That was amazing, exploding into a million pieces.”

Freeform - Drama - Returns - Monday - Feb

The Freeform drama returns on Monday, Feb. 25 at 8/7c with its final 12 episodes, including a two-hour series finale. Did Slavkin and Swimmer — with whom Hopkins previously worked on Syfy’s Defiance — stick the supernatural landing? “They did,” she avowed. “They really took to heart not only the stories that they’re telling, but they wanted to make sure that the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!