Bloomberg Doesn’t Practice What He Preaches on Climate Change
Read the Full Article

Climate Depot | 2/1/2019 | Marc Morano
bungienet (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.insidesources.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Screen-Shot-2019-01-31-at-1.48.46-PM.png

Does climate change activist Michael Bloomberg practice what he preaches as a potential presidential candidate?

That was the question that Carly, a political-science major from New England College, asked the former NYC mayor during a New Hampshire appearance on Tuesday promoting his new book on climate change—and possibly a 2020 POTUS bid.

Person - Carly - Bloomberg - Aspects - Life

“I am personally a big environmental person,” Carly told Bloomberg. “You are very big on changing the big aspects, but in your own personal life, like–are you a vegan? Do you practice a reduced-waste lifestyle, do you drive an environmentally-friendly car?”

Bloomberg had a witty comeback — “First let me say that I’m addicted to Cheez-Its and popcorn”– but he left Carly’s question unanswered. Like many progressives who see the political as the personal, the Gen-Z college student wanted to know if Bloomberg walks his climate change talk?

Answer - Fact - Man - UN - Secretary-general

And the answer appears to be no. In fact, the man who was appointed the U.N. secretary-general’s Special Envoy for Cities and Climate Change in 2014 doesn’t so much “walk” his #GreenNewDeal lifestyle as “fly” it.

In his private jet.

World - Bloomberg - Speech - New - Hampshire

“What’s happening to the world is really scary,” Bloomberg said in his speech at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics on Tuesday, “and it may be irreversible. I hope not.

“You just have to take action, and that’s what we’re trying to do. And we’re trying to get people starting from the bottom up. What we need is a president that can lead us instead of trying to drag us backwards,” Bloomberg said.

Mike - Bloomberg - Jet - Pilots

Mike Bloomberg’s private jet, which he often pilots himself.

“From the bottom up,” perhaps. But from the top down?

Bloomberg - Pilot - Dassault - Falcon - Couple

Bloomberg, a licensed pilot, owns a $30 million Dassault Falcon which he flies a couple of times every month to his waterfront home in Bermuda. When he’s not in his jet, Bloomberg can be found piloting his $4.5...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Climate Depot
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!