Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw trailer: Idris Elba Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & Jason Statham do battle

Mail Online | 8/2/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
penaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/01/16/9281424-0-image-a-75_1549037389467.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/20/8401457308787521589/1024x576_MP4_8401457308787521589.mp4

It is the hotly-anticipated spin-off to the incredibly successful Fast & Furious franchise.

And the trailer for Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw promies yet more explosive action as the dynamic duo go to war with villainous mercenary Brixton in the upcoming film.

Teaser - Brixton - Idris - Elba - Plant

The teaser opens with cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton (played by Idris Elba) walking through a futuristic plant as he says: 'I'm dealing with the future of the planet. A necessary shock to the system.'

He continues: 'I am human evolutionary change. Bullet proof' as he is zapped with lasers that change the biological make-up of his body.

Villain - Police - Guns

The villain is seen walking casually up to armed police as they aim their guns at him.

MI6 agent Hattie Shaw (Vanessa Kirby) shouts: 'Who the **** are you?'

Guy - Officers - Head

He responds: 'Bad guy' before ruthlessly dispatching the officers, beating them up and callously shooting one in the head.

She continues: 'We need help.

Brixton - Control - Bio-threat - Humanity - Hattie

Brixton has gained control of an insidious bio-threat that could alter humanity forever, with Hattie, who is Shaw's sister, making the call to bring the two sworn enemies together to bring down Brixton.

Hulking lawman Luke Hobbs (Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson), a loyal agent of America's Diplomatic Security Service, and lawless outcast Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham), a former British military elite operative, first faced off in 2015’s Fast & Furious 7.

Pair - Friendship - Words - Blows

The pair have never quite developed a warm friendship, exchanging bitter words and blows.

The trailer shows a relaxed Hobbs and Shaw going about their daily routines, as Hobbs eats breakfast while Shaw sups on a pint

Voiceover - Target - Name - Brixton - Ghost

A voiceover says: 'Our target's name is Brixton, he's a ghost. We're gonna need the best trackers in the business.'

Hobbs utters: 'I'm what you call an ice-cold cop. Whup a**' as he is seen attacking a group of thugs in a factory.

Voiceover - 'Career - Lawman

The voiceover continues: 'Career lawman,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!