Daniel Cameron announces candidacy for Kentucky Attorney General

www.lanereport.com | 1/22/2019 | Staff
gracey (Posted by) Level 3

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Daniel Cameron has announced his official candidacy in the 2019 Kentucky Attorney General election.

“I am running for Attorney General because it is the best platform from which to confront the public safety challenge of our lifetime: the drug epidemic,” Cameron said. “Like many Kentuckians, I’ve seen too many families torn apart by drug abuse. The Attorney General should be the leading voice in confronting this challenge, and I believe that I am the right candidate for the job.”

Commonwealth - Attorney - General - Chief - Law

“To keep this Commonwealth moving forward and to reestablish the Attorney General as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of Kentucky, we need someone who won’t use the office for political advantage and whose primary objective is the public safety of all Kentuckians. Kentucky cannot afford to elect another Attorney General who prioritizes their own political interests over the public safety of the men, women and children of all 120 counties of the Commonwealth.”

Daniel Cameron is a native of Hardin County, where he returns most Sundays, after church, for dinner with his mom. He graduated from John Hardin High School and earned...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.lanereport.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!