Kelly Brook shows off her extreme flexibility as she does the crab after morning yoga session

Mail Online | 1/31/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/31/11/9221592-0-image-a-63_1548933167828.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/31/4532277319946881606/1024x576_MP4_4532277319946881606.mp4

She has been on a health stint throughout January, trialling veganism and upping her fitness regime.

And Kelly Brook showed off her extreme flexibility at Heart Radio on Thursday after feeling inspired by a morning yoga session.

Model - Instagram - Share - Clip - Crab

The model, 39, took to Instagram to share a clip of her performing the crab.

Displaying her impressive hyper-extension, Kelly walked into the crab from a back-bend.

Television - Personality - Crab - Position - God

When the television personality found herself in the crab position, she screamed ' oh my god, how do I get out of it?' before losing her balance when her co-host Jason King tried to distract her by putting his trainer in her face.

On Wednesday, Kelly shared a snap from her morning flow with her personal trainer Jordan Stanford.

Star - Followers - Arm - Balance - Pose

The star told her 1million followers she was working on turning the foundational arm balance pose called the crow into a headstand.

As well as her fitness regime, Kelly has been sharing clips and snapshots of a host of Vegan dishes and treats she has eaten throughout the month.

School - Teacher - Age - Clothes

It comes after she previously admitted she was body-shamed by a school teacher at the age of 11, as they accused her of wearing clothes that were too 'flirty'.

She told The Mirror's Notebook magazine: 'The Head Of Year sent me to her office and said, "You can't come to school looking the way you do, flirting with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!