Christina Aguilera says a collaboration with Britney Spears or Lady Gaga in Las Vegas is 'inevitable'

Business Insider | 1/31/2019 | Callie Ahlgrim, INSIDER
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5c51cfc1bde70f3dc0259946-1136-568.jpg

Christina Aguilera announced her new residency in Las Vegas, "Christina Aguilera: The Xperience," on Tuesday.

Aguilera recently told E! News "it's inevitable" that she'll collaborate with Britney Spears, who currently has her own residency in the famed city.

Collaboration - Lady - Gaga - Las - Vegas

She also said she'd embrace a collaboration with Lady Gaga, who recently kicked off her own Las Vegas residency.

"I wanna get the real scoop from all of them and be like, 'What's it really like?' Let's bring all of our forces together and make this happen."

Christina - Aguilera - Reunion - Mouseketeer - Britney

According to Christina Aguilera, we can definitely expect a reunion with fellow former Mouseketeer Britney Spears during their overlapping residencies in Las Vegas.

"We're in Vegas, it's inevitable," Xtina recently told E! News when asked about a reunion with Spears.

Aguilera - Collab - Lady - Gaga - Las

Aguilera even hinted at a collab with Lady Gaga, who recently kicked off her own Las Vegas residency.

"There's so much history where I'm going and I just feel like calling up all those girls — Lady Gaga is the newest one there," she continued. "I wanna get the real scoop from all of them and be like, 'What's it really like?' Let's bring all of our forces together and make this happen."

Aguilera

Aguilera announced...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?