Backpack Kid who invented 'Floss' dance says he's ready to become a movie star, comedian and singer 

Mail Online | 1/30/2019 | Ryan Parry West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com At The Sundance Film Festival In Park City, Utah
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/29/16/9138502-0-image-a-27_1548781027457.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/29/1020888927945538674/1024x576_MP4_1020888927945538674.mp4

Viral sensation The Backpack Kid, who shot to fame with his quirky dance move the 'Floss', has told DailyMailTV he's desperate to hit the big screen and become a movie star.

In an exclusive interview Russell Horning, 17, says he's using his internet fame and 2.3 million Instagram followers as a launch pad for a career in acting and music.

Teen - Home - Atlanta - Georgia - Film

And the teen says he's moving from his home in Atlanta, Georgia, to film and make music in the industry mecca of Los Angeles as soon as he can.

DailyMailTV caught up with Horning at the Sundance Film Festival in snowy Park City, Utah.

Media - Star - Years - Lot - Screen

The upbeat social media star said: 'In ten years I really want to see myself get into a lot more acting, I wanna see myself on the big screen a thousand times and I wanna see my songs on billboards a thousand times.'

He continued: 'I would like to do comedy, my own style. I like Kevin Hart, he's my favorite actor and Will Ferrell is very funny too.

Wan - Los - Angeles - Atlanta - Lot

'I wanna move to Los Angeles, I live in Atlanta now. A lot of people have invited me to their cribs and to make videos and stuff and I'm just looking forward to living that (celebrity) lifestyle.'

Horning – who hung out at the Wanderluxxe filmmaker lounge while at Sundance - says that while the Floss dance has launched his career he's keen to move on from that image.

Floss - Dance - Way - Talents - People

'People think that this is all I do, the Floss dance, but I have way more talents than that, people just don't know about them yet, so I'm gonna take the platform that I have now and skyrocket it to the top.

'I definitely want to get into a lot more acting and music.

Goal - Role

'My biggest goal for acting would be to be in a big role in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!