Ashley James looks stylish in tweed minidress

Mail Online | 1/30/2019 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/30/22/9198366-0-image-a-45_1548885896467.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/09/8085534746056834014/1024x576_MP4_8085534746056834014.mp4

She suffered a fright earlier this week when she discovered her kitten drowning in the bath.

But Ashley James was putting the incident firmly behind her when she stepped out in London on Wednesday night for her DJ duties at The Gun.

Friend - Music - Lover - Charlotte - De

Joined by her best friend and fellow music lover Charlotte de Carle, Ashley put on a stylish display as she hit the town.

The 31-year-old star showed off her long legs in a cute tweed minidress with belt detailing.

Twist - Look - Thanks - Leather - Jacket

She added an edgy twist to her look thanks to a leather jacket and pulled the outfit together with simple stilettos.

Charlotte was rocking a cool and casual vibe thanks to a multicoloured, patchwork bomber jacket and a unicorn print backpack.

Girls - Business - Decks

The girls looked like they meant business as they prepared to take to the decks together.

Her outing comes as Ashley revealed her cat almost drowned in her bathtub while she was filming a beauty tutorial.

Made - Chelsea - Star - Instagram - Stories

The former Made In Chelsea star took to her Instagram stories and told how she heard splashing coming from the bath but assumed that her kittens, Lady and Toulouse, were playing.

However, she was horrified when she went to check on them and discovered Lady was drowning.

'Guys - Night - Kittens

She wrote: 'Guys, last night I heard splashing and presumed the kittens were playing around.

'So I followed the noise filming, as I always do, and Lady was drowning in my bath water.

Sausage - Today

'Little sausage was so traumatised but today she's dry and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!