Camilla Thurlow credits romance with Jamie Jewitt 'for breaking down social barriers'

Mail Online | 1/30/2019 | Laura Fox;Natasha Patel For Mailonline
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/30/10/9172234-0-image-a-54_1548845483844.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/30/8300716058060242373/1024x576_MP4_8300716058060242373.mp4

Camilla Thurlow has credited her relationship with Jamie Jewitt for 'breaking down social barriers,' as she admitted being on Love Island 'really helped' boost her confidence.

Appearing on Wednesday's Lorraine, the humanitarian, 29, spoke about her romance with model Jamie, 28, as she returns to her old job for a one-off special What Camilla Did Next.

Camilla - Engagement - Jamie - Cards - Interview

This comes after Camilla hinted an engagement to Jamie could be on the cards in an exclusive interview with MailOnline, confessing she was 'lucky' to have found such a strong connection with him.

Camilla told Lorraine she signed up for Love Island to help widen perspectives on the kind of stars who would sign up for the ITV show, adding that her romance with Jamie has helped in changing those views.

Jamie - Part - Show - Journey

She said: 'Obviously Jamie is a big part of that, but within the show I did go on this journey.

'The real reason I went in there was to break down some of the social barriers, so to come out of that a happier person, my life has changed so much.'

Reveal - Jamie - Pranks - Video - Lake

She went onto reveal that her and Jamie have grown accustomed to playing hilarious pranks on one another, after a video circulated of him pushing her into a lake while on holiday with their loved ones.

Sharing how she got her revenge on the hunk, Camilla said: 'I froze one shoe from every pair of shoes he had and so he had to go the premiere in a pair of sandals, he wasn't very happy about that!'

Star - Chat - Return - Work - Bomb

The star's chat comes as she made a return to her work as a bomb disposal expert for the one-off special What Camilla Did Next, giving fans an inside look at her job before taking part in Love Island.

'Cambodia is where I started out, so there were a lot of memories there...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!