POKING GOD IN THE EYE — WHAT NEW YORK’S NEW ABORTION LAW IS REALLY DOING

Sparta Report | 1/29/2019 | Eugene Quintus Whipplewart
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Pink-WTC.jpg

“Then he said unto me, ‘Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it alight thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.’”

“For thus saith the LORD of hosts; ‘After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.’”

Sons - Daughters - Fire - Divination - Enchantments

“And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evilin the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.”

“And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them. Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters,whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions. Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.”

New - York - Abortion - Law - Tuesday

“New York’s abortion law was updated and strengthened Tuesday night when Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the Reproductive Health Act into law that had just passed the Senate and Assembly.

“The bill was first introduced in the Democratic-run Assembly in 2006 but had not been taken up by the Senate until the Democrats wrested control from Republicans this year.

Law - Time - Abortions

“The law for the first time allows abortions after the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: