Woman wants a pigskin corset to stop her implants from sagging

Mail Online | 1/30/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Kaliela101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/29/22/9152766-0-image-a-156_1548800349188.jpg

A woman has revealed that she wants a plastic surgeon to build her a 'pigskin corset' to hold up her 2,000cc breast implants that are sagging and causing her back pain.

In a preview clip for Wednesday night's episode of the E! reality series Botched, Tina, an Australian native who lives in Las Vegas, opens up about her strange request for Dr. Terry Dubrow, one half of the show's plastic surgery team.

Dr - Dubrow - Corset - Testimonial

'I'd really like Dr. Dubrow to build me a pigskin corset,' she says in her testimonial.

'One of the unfortunate consequences of having 2,000cc breasts is I have back pain, and I have noticed that my breasts sag.'

Tina - Brisbane - Australia - Lot - Emphasis

Tina says she grew up in Brisbane, Australia, where 'there is a lot of emphasis on having a beach body all of the time.'

As a teen, she felt insecure about her breast size and would do whatever she could to temporarily give her bust a boost.

Sister - Johanna - Kids - Years - ****

'Me and my sister Johanna were always really close as kids. I was two years above her, but she had bigger **** than me!' she explains.

'So I used to buy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!