FBI Director Perpetuates the Russian Meddling Hoax

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/29/2019 | George Prayias
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/App-012919-FBI-Wray.jpg

RUSH: You know, when I see what I just saw, I want to blow up. And I know that blowing up isn’t effective, doesn’t persuade anybody. And I’m already frustrated that, you know, we seem to have run out of ways to effectively persuade people of what this Mueller investigation really is and what a fraud and hoax it really is and how the actual criminals are being ignored and given a pass. But then I see what I just saw, and it’s just like a cherry on the top of the frustration.

So I’m watching TV. I get up outta here to go, you know, grab a cookie and do what I do at the top-of-the-hour break. Check the stock price of various things, whatever. I come back in and there’s Christopher Wray, the FBI director. He’s on TV, and they’re being interviewed by Congress, some congressional hearing. You know what he’s telling ’em? That even as we speak today, that even as we are sitting here today, the Russians and the ChiComs are planning to meddle in the 2020 presidential election.

People - Hoax - Trump - Russia - Russians

These people are so committed to this hoax that they have perpetrated that they now have to say that not only did it go on with Trump and Russia in 2016, but it worked so well, apparently, that the Russians and now the ChiComs are engaged. As though it’s a fait accompli they’re gonna meddle. There wasn’t any significant meddling! Of course, the Russians have always attempted to manipulate American society. They’ve done it well by infiltrating universities! How many college professors at Berkeley, for example, with essentially quasi-communists and for how long?

The communist influence, the subversion has been replete throughout our culture and society. It’s just the difference is we were always wary of it. We always pointed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.