Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/rare-11-3.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1
Sorry, coffee lovers, but you are probably drinking a good amount of mold right now! Turns out the thing that we love the most, due to its ability to keep our drinks either really hot or really hot, could be making us sick without us knowing!
Unfortunately, although most tumbler mugs, such as the Hydro Flask Coffee Mug, are dishwasher safe, they can’t properly clean the removable seals on the lids, trapping in heat that eventually turns into bacteria. Veronica Lucas took to Facebook to post her experience with her travel mug, showing how sometimes these lids can become “breeding grounds” for bacteria and mold if they aren’t thoroughly cleaned and left to dry before using.
North - Carolina - Mom - Facebook - Picture
The North Carolina mom posted on Facebook a picture of her YETI travel mug lid, discovering an alarming amount of mold hidden beneath the removable seal. The alarming photos showed black substance all around the rim, inside the plastic. This can be considered deadly, due to the allergic reactions and respiratory problems mold can cause.
According to the USDA, mold can produce ‘mycotoxins, which are poisonous substances that can make you sick. So what can we do to make sure we don’t have any mold? Well, experts recommend hand-washing any and all areas that your dishwasher can’t reach, to keep our beloved stainless steel travel mug mold free. You should disassemble the tumbler and scrub it by hand or a cleaning brush with hot soapy water to kill the bacteria.
Problem - Mugs - October - Sports - Chiropractor
Still not convinced that there is mold? Apparently, this is actually a common problem among travel mugs. In October 2018, a sports chiropractor based in Santa Maria...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.