Left-Wing Billionaire Tom Steyer: Yes, We’re Going To Impeach Trump

The Federalist | 1/29/2019 | Madeline Osburn
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Screen-Shot-2019-01-29-at-12.32.41-PM.png

Tom Steyer, a billionaire and Democratic activist, is confident that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Representative Jerry Nadler have a plan to began impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

“We do have a plan. I’m not sure exactly when we are going public with it,” Steyer said at his organization’s “Need To Impeach” training and strategy event in Washington on Monday. Steyer, who recently decided not to seek his own presidential bid, plans to spend $40 million in 2019 on the impeachment effort.

Impeachment - Rep - Nadler - Mind - Amtrak

Indeed, impeachment has been on Rep. Nadler’s mind as he unintentionally revealed on an Amtrak train to Mollie Hemingway. And in December last year, Nadler appeared on CNN’s State of the Union with Jake Tapper to discuss the president’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, and the allegations of campaign finance violations.

TAPPER: If it is proven that the president directed or coordinated with Cohen to commit these [two federal campaign finance] felonies…are those impeachable offenses?

NADLER - President - President - Service - Office

NADLER: Well, they would be impeachable offenses…even though they were committed before the president became president, they were committed in the service of fraudulently obtaining the office. That would be the — that would be an impeachable offense.

However, Speaker Pelosi has been less adamant about pursuing impeachment, calling it a “divisive” option. “I do think that we want to be unified and bring people together. Impeachment is a very divisive approach to take and we shouldn’t take it…without the facts,” she said at an MSNBC...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!